Am a U.S. Army Veteran. Transitioned from active duty to DoD Federal Employment with the Army as a Safety and Occupational Health Manager. Was assigned to two Army Installations for a number of years prior to accepting a position at Fort Gordon, Georgia. Retired after twenty-five years of service in the enforcement of all Army and federal regulatory safety standards applicable to civilians, federal employees, Corps of Engineers, contractors, retirees, dependents, and military personnel.
Shortly after retiring from federal employment, established a real estate investment venture and have been in business for several years. Seeking further involvement in the real estate profession, obtained a real estate license in both Georgia and South Carolina. I then joined Keller Williams Augusta, a leading brokerage firm in the area and specialize in new and resale of single-family homes.
Enjoy working with people and look forward to meeting and exceeding all of your real estate needs and expectations. In addition, am a proud supporter of military members and their families and recently completed certification courses including Military Relocation Professional (MRP) and Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) from the National Association of Realtors.
As an approved U.S. Military on the Move agent, I pledge to:
* Identify, understand and fulfill the Military Consumer’s stated needs.
* Understand the PCS process.
* Help the Military Consumer compare on-post housing options with purchasing/renting off post.
* Only accept referrals when I am well-qualified in the state area of interest.
* Provide rental assistance if necessary.
* Be knowledgeable and trustworthy, and take the time to show multiple areas.
* Provide resources to evaluate communities, schools, employment, commute times, medical providers, etc.
* Be organized and efficient, to ensure the best use of their time.
* Look out for the Military Consumer’s best interests and ensure they are receiving all benefits to which they are entitled.
* Provide “above and beyond” service.
* Make every effort to develop opportunities to refer military buyers and sellers to fellow Leading RE firms through this program.
Looking forward to serving all your real estate needs, now and into the future. Let me know how I can help.